Santa Clara, CA Date: August 10, 2019 (Saturday) Time: 11:00AM - 3:00 PM Location: Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose International Airport, CA Address: 1350 N 4th St, San Jose, CA 95112 Phone: (408) 467-1789
Seattle, WA Date: August 11, 2019 (Sunday) Time: 11:00AM - 3:00 PM Location: La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Seattle Bellevue/Kirkland Address: 10530 Northeast, Northup Way, Kirkland, WA 98033 Phone: (425) 828-6585
Las Vegas, NV Date: September 7, 2019 (Saturday) Time: 11:00AM - 3:00 PM Location: TBD Address: TBD Phone: TBD
New York, NY Date: September 14, 2019 (Saturday) Time: 11:00AM - 3:00 PM Location: La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Secaucus Meadowlands Address: 350 Lighting Way, Secaucus, NJ 07094 Phone: (201) 863-8700
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
If you have oily skin and youâ€™d like to carry out something about this condition, here are few good tips for you:
1. To take care for oily skin you should begin with a gentle, foaming facial wash. This will remove dirt and oil without taking away moisture.
2. You have to cleanse only two or three times at the very most with a product suited to your skin type. Washing more often will simply strip the skin of oil which cleanly stimulates the oil glands to replace it.
3. Rinse carefully and then finish off with a toner/astringent on the oily areas of your skin. The astringent can be used all over the day to help control the excess oil.
4. Make a puree of fresh tomatoes and apply to the skin.
5. Add one teaspoon of lemon juice with half teaspoon of honey with egg white and add fullerâ€™s earth or brewerâ€™s yeast powder. Mix into a paste and apply. Remove it after 20 minutes with normal water. paste and apply. Remove after 20 minutes with normal water.
6. To stop the problem of your makeup becoming patchy either on the forehead, chin or nose due to excessive oiliness in these areas, apply a little cucumber juice on the excessively oily parts of your face, dry thoroughly and then apply your makeup.
7. Mix one tablespoon youghurt with fullerâ€™s earth and apply. Youghurt itself can be applied o the face. It helps to soften the skin and restores the natural acid mantle.
8. If your skin is excessively oily, mix in a few drops of eau de cologne. This not only helps keep oiliness away but also helps in refining the pores of the skin by acting as astringent, thereby preventing acne.
9. Papaya has a cleansing action, softening dead skin cells and aiding their removal. So make a pulp of raw papaya and apply.
10. Keep a bowl of water in the fridge and splash this cold water on your face 3-4 times a day.Cold water will not only leave you feeling refreshed but will also tighten the pores.
11. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water each day.Water helps flush out toxins from the body.
12. Use an exfoliant twice a week. These skin scrub products contains little granules that, when used with a small brush, provide deep cleansing.
13. Follow up the cleanser with an astringent as this will remove all excess oil.
14. Never rub your cheeks against anything nor let them be pressed or pinched.
15. Never try to pluck out your pimples. If you do so they will leave an ugly mark on the skin.
16. Try to be always happy and cheerful. In fact it is medically advisable to laugh daily for about 10 minutes not only for your cheekâ€™s up-keep, but even for your normal health.
17. Donâ€™t use any artificial coloring material like rouge etc. to make your cheeks acquire rosy hue. The best way to do so is to mix a few fresh rose leaves in raw milk and crush them to a paste form. Then add a little honey to the paste and apply on your cheeks every morning for 5 minutes. Then rinse it off.
Latin Women reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts.
The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and
all rights to bring any legal action against Latin Women. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Latin Women